No products in the cart.
The Small Whanganui Case is for phones which are too long or too fat to fit in the Mini Whanganui (#49-2108). Popular examples are the BlackBerry Bold 9000, HTC Desire HD, Motorola Droid X, and Samsung Galaxy S2. It’s also a perfect fit for the Samsung Galaxy Note. It will also protect most handheld GPS units including the popular Satmap Active 10.
The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
- Submersible to 15ft/5m.
- Wide enough for most GPS and PDAs.
- Everything works normally through the case, including cameras and capacitive touchscreens. See note below regarding underwater use.
- Seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond. • Supplied with an adjustable lanyard.
- Case is backed by Aquapac’s 5-year warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Aquapac #348.
- Underwater photography warning!: Capacitive touchscreens don’t work underwater, so you may find it difficult to take photos underwater. To take video underwater, simply start filming above the waterline.
- BlackBerry warning!: Your trackball may not work well through the case.