The Astral Greenjacket rescue PFD sets the standard for whitewater pros. It combines full rescue capabilities with the comfort, protection and style of today’s best low-profile life jackets.
- Foam Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon with PVC-Free Gaia™ and PE foam flotation make this a tough, environmentally-friendly life jacket.
- “Flotection” armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- The large zippered clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for stowing and organizing your rescue gear.
- A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
- Two zippered side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- A quick-release rescue harness is tack stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity. Includes carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Features a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- Newly designed front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Fleece-lined hand warmers keep your fingers warm and nimble if a rescue-situation arises.
- US Coast Guard Type: V
- Profile: Low
- Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 500-denier Cordura®
- Lining: 200-denier nylon
- Entry System: Pullover
1 – Front
2 – Side
- Lash Tabs:
1 – Front
- Adjustment System:
2 – Front
4 – Side
2 – Waist
- Freestyle Tectonics
- Quick-release rescue belt
- Spectra® extraction loop
- Rope-ready storage pocket
- Carabiner park
- Reflective piping
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pouches
- US Coast Guard Certification
Astral Greenjacket PFD
How To: Choose the Right Life Jacket
How To: Fit a Life Jacket