The Astral Men’s Norge Life Jacket is built with environmentally friendly materials and designed for ultimate comfort, durability and safety.
- Organic kapok, sealed in rugged urethane bladders, forms the front panels flotation. It’s sustainably grown and conforms to the torso like no other buoyant material.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The outer 200 x 400 denier ripstop nylon material is super tough and abrasion resistant.
- 200 denier liner material is comfortable against the skin.
- Polypropylene fleece lines the inside of the front panels for handwarmer comfort that’s oh-so welcome when the weather’s cold.
- Two large zippered pockets hold the stuff you want close at hand.
- Knife lash tab and a handy folding knife slip pocket let you pick how to carry that important safety tool.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Eight adjustment points for a custom fit.
- US Coast Guard Type: III
- Profile: Medium
- Design Flotation: 17.4 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon
- Lining: 200-denier nylon
- Entry System: Front zip
2 – Front
- Lash Tabs:
1 – Front
- Adjustment System:
6 – Side
2 – Shoulder
Kapok sealed in urethane bladder front panels
PE rear flotation
US Coast Guard Certification
Astral Norge PFD
How To: Choose the Right Life Jacket
How To: Fit a Life Jacket