No products in the cart.
Barz Handmade Frames
Barz handmade frames are made of cellulose acetate (a cotton derivative) and are available in a variety of unique colors that are not available in molded Barz frames. These handmade frames have standard lenses and are perfect for fitting with prescription lenses.
Who Benefits from Barz Sport Goggles?
Barz Sport Goggles offer maximum protection from dust or spray, sun and wind for kiteboarders or windsurfers, motorcycle and PWC riders, sailors, and surfers. Participants of many other activities will also benefit from Barz: mountain bike, sky dive, glacier climbing, skiing and snowboarding, water skiing and wakeboarding, power boating, rescue services, Navy Seals, those in sand storms, and trekkers. Anyone who suffers from dry eyes (especially those with Sjogren’s syndrome) will also find Barz extremely beneficial.
What’s Included with Barz Sport Goggles?
- Custom fit kit with two additional nosebridges– one smaller and one larger than standard to provide a comfortable fit for most face sizes and shapes.
- Hypoallergenic gaskets– one pair of vented gaskets are installed on the goggles and one pair of sealed gaskets are also included in the kit.
- A sturdy leash to wear around your neck or attach to your wetsuit zipper pull.
- A neoprene sport case with belt-loop snap hook to carry, protect and store your Barz sport goggles with ease.
Prescription Lens Option
Prescription lenses are available for most prescriptions. Please see item #52-3100RX below.
Read what more Barz owners have to say: Barz Sport Goggles Testimonials.
Use this page to order product numbers:
- 52-3510 Black
- 52-3520 Clear
- 52-3550 Miscellaneous Colors