No products in the cart.
The San Juan is a floating sunglass model by Barz Optics. The high tech frame is molded in three parts, with the first two components sonic-welded to create air cells before being placed back into the injection molder where the sanaprene non-slip components are attached.
San Juan sunglasses are fitted with 1.1mm triacetate lenses and have a buoyancy of 0.95gm/ml, while fresh water is 1.00gm/ml and salt can vary between 1.03 and 1.05gm/ml; hence, they will float in even the most turbulent water.
A high-wrap frame gives great protection from the side, eliminating glare, wind and spray while offering great peripheral vision. The San Juan frame is slightly larger than the Barz Floater frame and comes with a retainer strap.
The San Juan frame is available in two colors:
- Matte Black with Grey temples and nosepiece
- Matte Tortoise Shell with Tan temples and nosepiece
All San Juan sunglasses come with polarized lenses to block glare, improve contrast and maximize visual acuity, making your eyes more comfortable.
Optional photochromic polarized lenses change when exposed to varying levels of UV light, lightening to Cat 2 in low light and darkening to Cat 3 in full sun.
Read the review at RidingBumps.com.
Use this page to order product numbers:
- Black Frames with Polarized Lenses– 52-4751-121 Gray Lenses, 52-4751-125 Brown Lenses
- Black Frames with Polarized/Photochromic Lenses– 52-4751-141 Gray Lenses, 52-4741-145 Brown Lenses
- Tortoise Frames with Polarized Lenses– 52-4752-121 Gray Lenses, 52-4752-125 Brown Lenses
- Tortoise Frames with Polarized/Photochromic Lenses– 52-4752-141 Gray Lenses, 52-4752-145 Brown Lenses
- Gray Frames with Polarized Lenses– 52-4759-125 Brown Lenses
- Gray Frames with Polarized/Photochromic Lenses– 52-4759-141 Gray Lenses, 52-4759-145 Brown Lenses
Black with Gray: Matte, Tortoise with Tan: Matte
Non Photochromic, Photochromic (add $30)