Type V: When you want to float serious water you need a serious life jacket. The NRS Big Water V is a high flotation jacket with a universal fit that wraps easily around anyone’s torso.
- Four front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick.
- Universal Plus fits: 30″ – 58″ chest.
- Six side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments hold the PFD securely in place.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- Flotation collar helps keep your head above water while floating on your back.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design Flotation: 25 lbs.