Built to last, the Entel HT Series 2.0 Marine VHF Radios are designed to endure the everyday rigors of life at sea.
Commercial Grade Construction
Exceeding MIL STD 810C/D/E/F rating for tough enduring performance the HT Series 2.0 Marine VHF Radios are designed to withstand shock, vibration, dust and moisture, ensuring many years of trouble-free use in the most hostile environments. View video
Superior Audio Quality
The HT Series 2.0 Marine VHF Radios deliver loud, crisp audio using the latest compander noise reduction technology no matter the environment.
Intelligent Lithium-Ion Battery With Built-In Charge Cycle Monitoring
This very latest technology gives you four essential advantages:
- For your convenience the HT Series 2.0 Marine VHF Radios display the battery charge count.
- Extended duty cycle.
- Not prone to the dreaded memory effect that Nicad and Ni-MH battery packs suffer from, therefore no need to fully discharge your battery pack before charging.
- Stores a charge up to three times longer than a Nicad battery.
Conforming to European IP68, the HT Series 2.0 Marine VHF Radios offers the highest submergibility rating of any manufacturer. This unique series protects against corrosion, withstanding total immersion in water to a depth of 5 meters for 1 hour to protect against the likely hazards encountered in any field of operation. View video
- Private channels
- Robust accessory connector View video
- LCD display
- Low battery warning
- VOX hands free
- Dimensions: 130mm high x 59.5mm wide x 37mm deep (radio with attached battery, excluding knobs, antenna and protrusions).
- Weight: 277g with battery and antenna.
- Frequency range VHF: 156 to 163.275MHz INT, USA, CAN.
- Environmental protection: IP68 submersible 5m for 1 hour.
- Military standard: MIL STD 810C/D/E/F.
- Audio Output: 660mW – distortion <3% @500mW.
- Not intrinsically safe.
- Supplied with 7.4v, 2000mAh Li-Ion battery, 110V charger and 12V charge lead, spring-loaded belt clip, high-efficiency antenna, user guide CD.
- Two year warranty included, with extended warranties available at an additional charge.
Upgraded Model #HT644 ATIS Marine VHF Radios also include:
- Automatic Transmitter Identification System (ATIS)— an FFSK data signal is sent at the end of each transmission, which carries information about the vessel, including a call sign unique to the craft, allowing it to be tracked and monitored for safety purposes.
- Channel naming
- Bluetooth wiresless comms (option)
- Battery charge count
- Receive signal strength indicator
- Programmable scrambler (voice inversion)
Even if your radio is waterproof, we recommend using it in a waterproof bag for the following reasons:
- Waterproof gaskets can wear or be dislodged or deform.
- Dynamic pressure, wave or crash, can exceed static water pressure used to define level of “water proof” expectation.
These radios are special order items.