No products in the cart.
For those requiring an commercial grade portable VHF with high-visibility, back-lit display and a no compromise build specification, the 255 channel Entel HT7X3 Marine VHF Radios are the most cost effect solution. The HT Marine VHF Radios are designed to operate in the most hostile marine and land environments. With its MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F construction and exceptionally loud audio, the HT723 Marine VHF Radios are the choice of fire and rescue services and major blue-chip petrochem organizations worldwide
Variable point voice scrambler, channel scanning, and local personal attach alarm are included as standard. This low-cost LCD model will exceed the expectations of even the most experienced radio users and is suitable for Adaptacom, and Sharkman 1 and 2 Gath helmet headsets.
- Frequency: 136-174MHz
- Number of channels: 255
- Flash upgradeable to add future features
- Channel naming
- 4 “channel shortcut” buttons
- LCD display
- Scan/priority scan
- Programmable channel monitor button (programming cable sold separately)
- Call all radios at once
- Battery charge count
- Battery level indicator
- Low battery warning
- Receive signal strength indicator
- Local personal attach alarm
- Environmental protection: AP68 submersible 5m for 1 hour
- Military Standard: MIL STD 810C/D/E/F
- Dimensions: 130mm (H) x 59.5mm (W) x 37mm (D),based on radio with attached battery, excluding knobs, antenna and protrusions
- Weight: 277g (with battery and antenna)
- Audio output: 660mW – distrotion: <3% @ 500mW
- 7.4v 2000mAh Li-ion battery
- CSAHT rapid charger
- Spring loaded belt clip
- High-efficiency antenna
- User guide CD
Even if your radio is waterproof, we recommend using it in a waterproof bag for the following reasons:
- Waterproof gaskets can wear or be dislodged or deform.
- Dynamic pressure, wave or crash, can exceed static water pressure used to define level of “water proof” expectation.