No products in the cart.
Type V PFD. A favorite of guides and rescue units, the Fury offers a 22 lbs. design flotation and all the rescue features in a mobility-enhancing design.
- Commercial-grade Cordura® nylon fabric is comfortable inside and durable on the outside.
- A quick-release harness, two zippered Cordura® mesh pockets and three lash tabs.
- Shoulder and back high-visibility reflective tape help you to be seen in all conditions.
- The PVC-Free Gaia foam is environmentally friendly, conforms well to your shape and gives you 19.75 pounds of flotation.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Swiftwater Type V PFDs are Coast Guard approved for rescue use. Activities in which they are used are inherently dangerous and life-threatening. No life vest alone can prevent injury or death.