No products in the cart.
Type V: The Extrasport Swiftwater Ranger has the highest flotation available in a rescue vest. It’s a top choice for search and rescue squads and big-water professionals.
- Built-in chest harness of 2″ webbing with a quick-release cam buckle and steel rescue ring on the back.
- Tough 500-denier Cordura nylon for longterm durability.
- The PVC-Free Gaia foam is environmentaly friendly, conforms well to your shape and gives years of superior flotation.
- Adjustable side straps, a mesh pocket and lash tab give this vest an excellent combination of practicality and safety features.
- Includes reflective tape along the shoulders.
- Each of the three sizes has approximately 15″ from the underside of the shoulder to the center of the waist strap.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Maximum flotation of 29 lbs., 7 oz. which may be lower by 1-3 lbs depending on the jacket size.
Swiftwater Type V PFDs are Coast Guard approved for rescue use. Activities in which they are used are inherently dangerous and life-threatening. No life vest alone can prevent injury or death.