Type V: The Extrasport Universal Rescuer is a full-featured PFD that’s built tough for the tough jobs that need to be done. 22 lbs of flotation, rescue belt, four lash tabs, two pockets, reflective tape.
- Quick-release buckle and rescuer’s harness have been approved by the US Coast Guard.
- Shoulders are webbing-reinforced for added security.
- Four-buckle front closure and 11 adjustment points give a good fit and keep this PFD in place.
- 500 Denier Cordura® outside provides superior abrasion resistance, and two extra heavy-duty zip pockets with internal D-rings and lash tabs keep your rescue accessories where you want them.
- The PVC-Free Gaia foam is environmentaly friendly, conforms well to your shape and gives you 22 pounds of flotation.
- Front and back high-visibility reflective tape help you to be seen in all conditions.
- Swiftwater Type V PFDs are Coast Guard approved for rescue use. Activities in which they are used are inherently dangerous and life-threatening. No life vest alone can prevent injury or death.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Size: Universal Chest Size 30-56″