The Anvil is a new generation hydrospeed, both from a materials and design perspective, and as its name suggests, it is made to take a beating. It is first and foremost a creeking board, boasting styling that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
Experts appreciate its smooth handling & responsive turning abilities, making it ideal for technical river running. Novices find comfort in the tough shell and robust sidewalls, offering excellent protection against impact.
The Anvil is a great alternative for river people who want to experience whitewater more intimately. It is also a great addition on rafting trips to keep rafters entertained.
- Length: 110 cm / 3’7″
- Width: 64 cm / 25″
- Height: 30 cm / 12″
- Weight: 9 kg / 20 lbs
- Easy grip handles for navigation
- 3 Carry handles
- 4″ Centre hatch
- Padding for arms and body
- Rounded hull with soft rails aiding navigation
- This Item is Oversized and incurs a Shipper’s Surcharge.
- Price Does NOT include Shipping Cost Within North America – Shipping Price Calculator at Checkout for this specific item
TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR A SPECIAL SHIPMENT COMING IN FROM SOUTH AFRICA. THE PERIOD FOR PRE-ORDERS ENDS MARCH 31ST. ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FROM CLOSE OF PRE-ORDER PERIOD: 8 WEEKS.