No products in the cart.
- High flotation vest with 26 lbs. or 30 lbs. buoyancy.
- All buckles, thread, stitch count, strap material and webbing are UL tested and certified.
- One piece over-the-shoulder foam for strength and structural integrity.
- Integrated 2.5 cm/1-inch nylon tape structural harness.
- Knife/scissors and strobe light attachments on both sides/shoulders.
- Reflective tape on both front pockets.
- Center zipper.
- Inside quick drainage mesh.
- Armhole adjustment straps.
- Three-part waist belt for fit.
- Two front mesh pockets.
- 420 Denier mil-spec nylon (inside and out).
- Extrication leash (cowtail) is NOT INCLUDED.
- Colors: RED ONLY.
- www.IRIA.org certified.
The 420 denier, high tensile strength, mil. spec. ripstop nylon inner and outer shell was chosen because, when compared to 500 denier Cordura or pack cloth, it has better wear resistance, less friction (very slippery in the water, faster to swim with), does not attract or hold dirt (which decreases wear), does not absorb water (which increases the PFD’s mass in the water) and overall makes the PFD lighter. All buckles, thread, stitch count, strap material and webbing are UL-tested and certified.
- #35-521623 Size M/L: 32″-52″ chest; 26 lb. buoyancy
- #35-521625 Size XL: 44″-62″ chest; 30 lb. buoyancy (Special order)
Large, Medium, X-Large