The Water Impact Protection (WIP) Sailing Helmet by FORWARD is perhaps the first and/or only purpose designed high performance sailing helmet. The need for head protection has become apparent and FORWARD has addressed the “excuses” for not wearing a helmet by providing a sailing helmet that looks good, offers excellent impact protection, is quick & easy to adjust, is light and comfortable and is compatible with wearing sun glasses.
* Stylish & functional design w/ mini peak visor.
* Dial-A-Fit, adjustable sizing allows for quick and comfortable sizing.
* Quick-release safety buckle that opens automatically under a force of more than 6kg.
* Generous openings allow proper ventilation.
* Innovative mold technology: Thin skin of polycarbonate is co-injected with polystyrene foam which bonds the shell to the liner creating a helmet that is very light (less than 300g) with superior shock absorption far surpassing the CE standard for water sports and complies to a special sailing protocol test established by Euro notify testing lab CRITT.
*Thermoformed foam with soft pads for the best combination of strength and comfort and a set of thicker foam to better fit smaller heads
One size fits all 54-60cm (21.5-23.75in)
CE approved for watersports