Super soft silicone for unsurpassed comfort. Winner of the Australian Design Award.
The first Hydro “Original Fins” were developed over 24 years ago.
The Original Fin introduced the revolutionary V-Rail which increased surface area and in-turn maximized the thrust of each kick. The fins symmetrical design eradicates leg twist motion allowing longer surfs and less strain/injury to the user.
Combine all this with its comfortable foot pocket, and it’s no wonder waterman all over the world have been choosing to use the Hydro Original Fin for decades.
Eradicates ulcers, provides a fluid movement property, and is soft and forgiving on the foot. Super soft silicone for unsurpassed comfort.
• Winner of the Australian Design Award.
• Designed to avoid the fin catching when bodyboarders ride in the dropknee position.
• Features 3 drain holes ensuring water & sand are quickly flushed.
• Contour Ankle strap designed to ensure maximum comfort.
• Asymmetrical design based on the body’s natural movement, designed to equally distributes the force around the foot.