No products in the cart.
Protecting the core of the body is critical to heat retention. Junior sailors can wear the NRS Youth KidSkin Shirt with a wetsuit or surf trunks to provide excellent sun, thermal and abrasion protection. This .5mm neoprene shirt is a great layering piece for cold water and an excellent solo layer for extended exposure to cool water.
- Terraprene™ provides superior insulation for activities in the water.
- 0.5-mm Terraprene is stretchy so it won’t restrict movement and is super comfortable.
- Titanium laminate adhesive reflects body heat back to the body for maximum warmth with less bulk.
- Flat-lock stitching gives you strong, durable seams that hold up to kid’s boisterous activities.
- Neoprene: 0.5-mm Terraprene™ neoprene core.
- Two-way stretch nylon inner and outer.
- Titanium laminate adhesive.
- DWR coating.
- Flatlock stitching.
- Youth Small fits 4’0″-4’2″ tall, 60-70 lbs.
- Youth Medium fits 4’3″-4’4″ tall, 65-75 lbs.
- Youth Large fits 4’4″-4’7″ tall, 70-80 lbs.