The NRS Paragon Pack is the epitome of versatility. Rather than being forced into buying an entirely new dry bag, the Paragon™ Pack allows you to retrofit your existing bags into the ideal portage pack. View larger images and more views to see the Paragon Pack with a Pelican Case and 2.2 Dry Bag. (Bag/Box sold separately)
- Advantages are abundant with the Paragon™, including padded back and shoulder straps, and a lumbar support-suspension system.
- Everything is adjustable for a custom fit to your body and your dry bag.
- Accepts items up to 60″ in circumference, and fits bags from 9″-18″ diameter. An object at that maximum diameter can be up to 34″ in height.
- The Paragon works equally well with Pelican cases and IK’s.
- Two adjustable buckle straps on the outer panel let you strap on a paddle for the portage.
- Dimensions: Back panel is 23″L x 8.75″W at base
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Features: Waist belt expands to 60″
- Chest harness fits well up to 49″
- Fits cargo up to 60″ in circumference
- Bottom support – webbing/mesh
- 2 adjustable buckle straps to hold paddles
- 3 stays
- PVC WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
NRS Paragon Pack