This is the best boating accessory to come along in many a year! The NRS Quick-Change Duffel gives you a rugged, ventilating gear bag and a changing pad to protect you from the sticks, stones and stickers of life.
- The sturdy 4-foot diameter nylon pad stows in a zippered pocket in the bag when not in use.
- Standing on the pad while getting into your boating gear protects your feet and keeps things clean.
- Then, when you’ve changed at the end of a wet day, just tug on the perimeter cord-lock drawstring and your soggy gear is in a neat bundle and you don’t have a single sticker in your feet! Two webbing handles make it easy to carry a pad full of soggy gear.
- Volume: 6,005 cu. in., 98 Liters
- Filled Dimensions: 16″ diameter x 30″ L
- Material: 600-denier polyester fabric with a mesh top
- Closure System: Zipper
Removable shoulder strap
4′ diameter sturdy nylon changing pad with perimeter drawcord
High-strength mesh top
Reinforced carry handles
8″ L x 4.5″ H pocket
The Changing Pad – Here’s How It Works:
NRS Quick-Change Mesh Duffel Bag