Good things do come in small packages and the Smith Purist sunglasses are the epitome of delicately stylish meets functionally durable. With Carbonic lenses providing superior impact protection, and 100% protection from harmful rays, the Purist is the essential accessory for those always on the go.
- The Purist offers delicate surfacing and a rounded, rectangular lens profile in a stylish, 8-base wrap for smaller faces, resulting in smaller coverage.
- Smith’s TLT (Tapered Lens Technology™) corrects the optical distortion that occurs when light hits a curved lens. Light waves reach your eyes with zero distortion and true optical clarity.
- ChromaPop carbonic lenses optimize color and increases clarity, enabling you to see the outside world with an unparalleled level of vibrance. Check out the video link here on the page to really see the difference it makes.
- Tough and light Evolve™ frames are constructed with over 50% bio-based materials.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose pads gently grip your skin to help keep your Smith frames in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Polarized lenses reduce the effects of the sun’s glare on water and snow, making these shades great for paddling, fishing, skiing and snowboarding.
- 100% UVA/B/C protection shields your eyes from harmful rays.
- Black frames feature Polarized Gray or Sienna Gradient (non-polarized) lenses.
- Tortoise frames feature Polarized Brown lenses.
Smith Purist Sunglasses
Smith ChromaPop Lens Technology