Good things do come in small packages and the Smith Purist sunglasses are the epitome of delicately stylish meets functionally durable. With Carbonic lenses providing superior impact protection, and 100% protection from harmful rays, the Purist is the essential accessory for those always on the go.
- The Purist offers delicate surfacing and a rounded, rectangular lens profile in a stylish, 8-base wrap for smaller faces, resulting in smaller coverage.
- Smith’s TLT (Tapered Lens Technology™) corrects the optical distortion that occurs when light hits a curved lens. Light waves reach your eyes with zero distortion and true optical clarity.
- Carbonic lens material is engineered to be the most impact resistant in the world, with maximum eye protection for your active lifestyle.
- Tough and light Evolve™ frames are constructed with over 50% bio-based materials.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose pads gently grip your skin to help keep your Smith frames in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Polarized lenses reduce the effects of the sun’s glare on water and snow, making these shades great for paddling, fishing, skiing and snowboarding.
- Non-Polarized lenses are a great choice for outdoor activities where glare is not a factor.
- 100% UVA/B/C protection shields your eyes from harmful rays.
- Black frames feature Polarized Gray or Sienna Gradient (non-polarized) lenses.
- Tortoise frames feature Polarized Brown lenses.