No products in the cart.
Most car accidents happen within 10 miles of home, boating is no different. Accidents can happen on even the shortest of day outings so be prepared with the Ultra-Light Paddler Medical Kit.
- Features first aid supplies, gear repair, and survival items for your day trips.
- Includes waterproof, windproof “Storm” matches that light anywhere, whatever the weather!
- Duct tape for multi-purpose repairs and a comprehensive first aid package that will keep you fixed up and on the water.
- The modules are stored in a tough 70-denier urethane-coated dry bag.
- Field medical kits contain tools and supplies which can be helpful for providing care to ill or injured people. These kits are not a substitute for professional medical care. Please obtain current first-aid and CPR training from a credible source to learn how to properly utilize the contents of medical kits.
Here is a list of items contained inside the NRS Medical Kits.